Other resources available as part of the Charities Partnership and Outreach Program (CPOP):
- Legal Resource Centre of Alberta Ltd.
- Ontario Community Support Association
- Université du Québec à Montréal
- Imagine Canada
- Charity Tax Tools is a collection of resources to help registered charities understand what they must do in order to meet Canada Revenue Agency (CRA) requirements. The site contains information about the basic legal requirements for all Canadian charities that are registered with CRA and entitled to issue tax receipts for charitable donations. Charity Tax Tools offers information about maintaining, retaining, and safeguarding records, how to simplify compliance activities, everything a charity needs to know about gifts and receipting, and more!
- T3010 QuickPrep
This interactive self-assessment tool allows charities to check for mistakes and inconsistencies in their T3010 data before filing with the CRA. The T3010 QuickPrep provides diagnostic messages and tips throughout the process, helping ensure accuracy and compliancy. This tool is so sophisticated that it’s nearly impossible to make a mistake or unintentionally omit required information. Sophisticated, AND secure. No one will see the information in QuickPrep, and all of the material that is classified as “Confidential Information” on the T3010 form will not be available for public consumption.
- Charity Focus is a fully bilingual one stop shop for information about Canada’s charities. This portal includes information that charities already provide through their public information returns to the CRA, and presents it in an easy-to-understand format. It also allows organizations to update, validate and manage their own information. CharityFocus packages an organization's mission, work and story together so donors and volunteers will have a better understanding of what a particular charity does, and why it’s worthy of their support.